- The card can be used in conjunction with the FastPass+ service.
- The cardholder does not need to be present to obtain a return time. It can also be provided to a family member but the cardholder must be present when it's time to ride.
- Don't worry if you miss a return time, it won't expire.
- The card will be valid for up to 14 days - depending on your ticket.
- The card is valid at all four parks.
- If your disability is based on the necessity to use a wheelchair or scooter, a Disability Access Service Card will not be granted.
About Kim, your Magic Reporter...
Not just an obsessed theme park fan, I am also a professional theme park private guide and I own Orlando for Families, a vacation services company. I am a graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge, and also a certified specialist by Universal Orlando Resorts. I hold specialist certificates from Visit Orlando and Visit Florida as well.
I'm a busy professional and mom of two who enjoys visiting Walt Disney World several times a week, staying at theme park resorts (and off-site hotels) several times a month and dining in the parks and around Orlando every day.
I tell it like it is and hopefully my experiences, whether good or bad, will help guide you in the right direction on your next vacation to Orlando!
For questions, comments, call Orlando for Families at 407-734-5195 or send your questions using the form to the right or the chat button at the bottom of your screen.